Standard AI Brings Powerful E-Commerce Level Insights to Physical Retail Stores
Today’s announcement represents the next step in the evolution of autonomous retail and the digitalization of physical stores. With e-commerce level information and functionality now available, Vision OS^ gives retailers the ability to truly understand in-store operations and how customers shop. These tools are helping to increase productivity and generate new revenue opportunities at a time when retailers are inhibited by labor issues and inflation.
Vision OS^ provides in-depth insight into retail operations and helps answer fundamental questions, such as:
- Where do people typically go in a store and how do they interact with products?
- Where do people live? Between which items do they choose?
- What items are out of stock and when are they out of stock?
- What items are on the shelves and where are they located in the store?
With great ideas comes great power
Over the past five years, Standard Checkout™ has become the industry leader in computer vision for retail. The company has proven that it can modernize existing stores with a checkout-less experience using only cameras and the cloud. With a slew of stores open now and dozens more on the way, early feedback shows shoppers and in-store teams are loving the experience. In general, retailers may see an increase in the number of additional shoppers in their stores who buy more. Happier buyers also buy more.
Vision OS^ is a natural evolution of the Standard AI platform, demonstrating the power and simplicity of cloud and computer vision powered cameras. After solving the most challenging application of computer vision in retail – the self-driving checkout – the platform now improves store operations and provides strategic insights.
“Retailers are looking up and seeing the potential in their ceilings – the most underutilized real estate in stores today,” said Jordan Fisher, co-founder and CEO of Standard AI. “When you empower brick-and-mortar retailers with e-commerce insights and analytics, you can understand shopper behavior and in-store operations in a whole new way. It helps teams in-store and drive new revenue opportunities.”
Vision OS^ is made up of three components, all in one:
- Standard payment: The industry standard for self-checkouts, a wide variety of retailers use Standard Checkout to manage labor and inflation issues, attract new shoppers, and transform the shopping experience. Click here for a video.
- mission control: is a unique app-based dashboard that helps in-store teams better manage operations and customer experience. Specifically, it helps them understand things like: which shelves need to be restocked, when their store isn’t planogram compliant, when a shopper picks up an item that might require ID to purchase, and more. Again. Click here for a video.
- Knowledge: unlock a new frontier of in-store operations intelligence. It was developed to provide unprecedented insights into buyer behavior and operational performance, revealing insights and revenue opportunities never before possible. Click here for a video.
For more information, click on these links:
Stay connected to Standard AI on social media:
About Standard AI
Standard AI has transformed retail as we know it. With the first cashless solution that works in any existing store, the Standard platform allows customers to walk in, grab what they need, and walk out – without queuing or stopping to scan or pay. The company’s machine vision and artificial intelligence solution is the only one that can be quickly and easily installed in retailers’ existing stores, representing a giant leap forward in retail technology and enabling retailers to quickly deliver an amazing new shopping experience to customers. The first and best-funded startup in this space, Standard AI has launched several operational stores with customers and works with international retailers. Learn more about https://standard.ai/.
Standard AI contact:
Marketing at Standard
Standard AI SOURCE