Global Log Management Market to reach USD 3.43 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 13.13%
DUBLIN, August 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Log Management Global Market Report 2022” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Log Management Market is Expected to Grow from $1.83 billion in 2021 for $2.09 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.48%. The change in growth trend is mainly due to the companies stabilizing their production after meeting the demand which increased exponentially during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. The market is expected to reach $3.43 billion in 2026 to a CAGR of 13.13%.
The log management market consists of the sale of log management services by entities (organizations, individual merchants, and partnerships) that include an approach to processing large volumes of computer-generated log messages. A log is a computer-generated file that captures activity inside software applications or the operating system. Log management is the technique of continuously acquiring, storing, processing, synthesizing, and analyzing data from various programs and applications to optimize system efficiency, discover technical faults, better manage resources, enhance security, and improve conformity.
The major components of the log management market are solutions and services. Log management solutions gather, sort, and store log data and event logs from various sources in a centralized location, which can be used to create a single point of access to all critical network data and apps.
Different log management deployment methods include cloud and on-premises for different sizes of business, including large enterprises and small to medium sized businesses. The various industry verticals using Log Management include Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, IT & Telecom, Retail & Consumer Goods, Transportation & Logistics , government and utilities, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) and others.
North America was the largest region in the Log Management market in 2021. Regions covered in this report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Growing reliance on information technology and generation of huge amount of log data is propelling the growth of the log management market. Digital technologies have become a key driver of economic growth, national security and international competitiveness. Improved accessibility to the Internet and the increase in the digital footprint on the Internet have contributed to a massive growth in the volume of data generated. It is estimated that more than 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created every day, requiring more data management services. Thus, the increasing volume of data is expected to increase storage and processing requirements, thereby driving the demand for the log management market over the forecast period.
The major players in the log management market are entering into strategic agreements such as partnerships and collaborations to develop new products and expand existing product offerings. For example, in February 2020US cybersecurity platform, Keeper Security, and US security intelligence firm, LogRhythm, announced the joint agreement to integrate Keeper Security’s extensive password event data into the information and security management platform. Security Events (SIEM) from LogRhythm to create a holistic view of a threat environment, allowing organizations to more closely monitor threats and take prompt action to mitigate them.
1) By Component: Solution; Services
2) By deployment: Cloud; On the site
3) By company size: large companies; Small and medium enterprises
4) By vertical: healthcare; Manufacturing; energy and utilities; IT and telecommunications; Retail and consumer goods; Transport and logistics ; Government and public services; Bank, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI); Others
Main topics covered:
2. Features of the Log Management Market
3. Log Management Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on log management
5. Log Management Market Size and Growth
6. Log Management Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Log Management Market
8. Asia-Pacific Log Management Market
9. China Log Management Market
10. Indian Newspaper Management Market
11. Japan Log Management Market
12. Australian Log Management Market
13. Indonesia Log Management Market
14. South Korea Log Management Market
15. Western Europe Newspaper Management Market
16. UK Newspaper Management Market
17. Germany Newspaper Management Market
18. France log management market
19. Eastern Europe Log Management Market
20. Russian newspaper management market
21. North America Log Management Market
22. UNITED STATES Log Management Market
23. South America Log Management Market
24. Brazil Log Management Market
25. Middle East Log Management Market
26. Africa Log Management Market
27. Log Management Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Key mergers and acquisitions in the log management market
29. Log Management Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- IBM Corporation
- Splunk Inc.
- SolarWinds Corporation
- Rapid7 inc.
- McAfee LLC
- Logic Alert Inc.
- intel company
- LogRhythm Inc.
- Veriato Inc.
- Micro focus
- stratus black
- Loggly Inc.
- Sematext Group
- AT&T Cybersecurity
- Sumo Logic
- manage engine
- Paessler SA
- Loom systems
- Chaos Search
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Juniper Networks Inc.
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gda4ym
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets