FIFA 23: this is what the PC asks for
The new FIFA 23 is already coming to PC on September 30 because everything is well known. This game is certainly currently up. The system specifications have already been fixed.
Who wants to play FIFA 23 on PC is known to be happy. This version has been significantly upgraded and technically it is on the same level as the next-gen console which was recently completely ruined.
Even though FIFA 23 has vastly improved display and graphics options, they probably won’t need the hardware the most. After there have already been corresponding reports on the Internet, the PC system requirements have been officially confirmed. At least an Intel Coire i5 640k, an AMD Ryzen 5 is enough for the CPU, but in terms of graphics, like an NVIDIA GTX 1050 or an AMD Radeon RX570 should suffice. Most midrange computer programs should have no problem with the football title.
Of course, if you want more visual enjoyment, you also need more complicated components. In this regard, you can then use the following recommended requirements as a guide.
Strict minimum system requirements.
- – Operating System: Windows 10, 64bit 64bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 6600 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- The graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570.
- DirectX: version 12.
- Wired internet connection
- A hard disc. There is 100 GB for the disc.
System configuration was recommended.
- Windows 10 64 bit operating system.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 6700 or AMD Ryzen 7 2700X.
- Memory: 12 GB of memory
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX 1660 or AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT.
- DirectX: Version 12: The first of my videos.
- The network includes broadband Internet access.
- Autonomous disk space: 100 GB of storage.
The Worlds match was watched by Tom, who released a FIFA 23 reveal trailer.
As promised, EA has released the first trailer for the new FIFA 23 as the most comprehensive part of the series ever.
Comments are closed.