Discover the new dimensions of Advantech-Innocore’s gaming intelligence at the Global Gaming Expo 2021 | Business
IRVINE, Calif .– (BUSINESS WIRE) – Sep 28, 2021–
Advantech-Innocore, a leader in embedded computing products for the gaming industry, is proud to announce its return to the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) at the Venetian Convention & Expo Center in Las Vegas from October 4-7, 2021. Advantech- Innocore will be exhibiting at booth # 2630 to showcase its revolutionary solutions, including state-of-the-art LCD monitors, advanced storage devices, high performance graphics cards, revolutionary new gaming platforms and more.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210928005983/en/
(Graphic: Business Wire)
Each year, G2E attracts business and tribal professionals from all over to make meaningful connections, discover innovative technologies and discover inspiring content.
“Our G2E theme this year is ‘New Dimensions of Game Intelligence,’ which aptly encompasses our products, industry knowledge, and value-added hardware and software solutions,” said Craig Stapleton, Product Manager at Advantech-Innocore. “We will be showcasing the latest technology for today’s sophisticated slot machines, along with our range of software solutions and other hardware components to improve performance, efficiency and security in the highly competitive world of commercial gaming. . “
Advantech-Innocore will present the following solutions:
- All-in-one game cabinet system: The new all-in-one game cabinet system is a future-proof solution with modular capability. The high-performance Intel® / AMDTM multi-display gaming platform powers the dual 27-inch 4K displays with touchscreen capability. Customers can integrate a third monitor and customize the lighting. This system has a built-in Windows 10® and Linux® operating system for high performance gaming. The player-centered design with a sturdy, tilt-free frame ensures ergonomic comfort and stability.
- DPX-E145: Complete with Intel Iris XE graphics, the DPX-E145 is a complete, passively cooled gaming system for the regulated casino and priced gaming (AWP) markets that combines all hardware functionality into a high performance, industrial grade system . With revolutionary graphics performance, the new 11th Generation Intel® Core processors meet the ever increasing demands on casino slots for a multi-screen, high-resolution and immersive gaming experience.
- DPX®-J100: The revolutionary DPX®-J100 is a complete gaming system for regulated casinos, AWP and emerging markets. This product combines the hardware features needed for a gaming platform into an industrial grade system for an incredibly low price without compromising on performance or reliability.
- LCD monitors: With screen sizes available from 7 “to 55” and beyond, Advantech-Innocore’s latest monitors offer high visibility, touchscreen, sunlight visibility and ruggedness. Curved display models will also be on display, including the all new J-shaped curved displays.
- High performance graphics cards: For customers needing more displays or high performance discrete graphics card performance, Advantech-Innocore graphics cards only use the latest AMD and Nvidia GPUs. With 4GB or 8GB of on-board memory and the latest NAVI GPU architecture from AMD and Nvidia’s Turing, customers can enjoy the 3D performance with the extended availability needed for gaming.
- Storage of the SQFlash range: Designed to be displayed in multiple formats, the unrivaled reliability of our powerful security storage solution includes power failure detection and protection as well as a flush manager and voltage stabilization capability.
- Mobile computing, digital signage, point of sale and kiosk solutions: A wide range of computing solutions for mobile, point-of-sale, information point and hospitality applications will also be on-site and will include all-in-one LCD computers, tablets, handhelds and products. digital display.
With 20 years of experience, Advantech-Innocore creates high-end computer hardware and is dedicated to assisting customers in the design and installation process. For customers requiring specialized hardware, Advantech-Innocore can add intelligence in the form of a custom Field Programmable Door Array (FPGA) and additional microcontrollers with custom firmware for sophisticated security, control functions. and supervision.
For more information on Advantech-Innocore and the wide range of solutions it offers, please visit: http://www.advantech-innocore.com. And to find out more about our booth at G2E, visit: https://advantech-e.com/enews/eiot/2021/09102021—g2e/.
About Advantech-Innocore: Advantech-Innocore is a leader in embedded computing products for the gaming industry. Advantech-Innocore designs, manufactures and sells technologically advanced PC products tailored to the specific needs of the gaming industry. With a large installed base in the around the world, its DPX® product line has proven itself in the harshest environments. Visit http://www.advantech-innocore.com for more information on its products and services.
Editor’s Note: Members of the media interested in scheduling an interview with a representative from Advantech-Innocore, please contact Leslie Licano at 949-733-8679 or [email protected]
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210928005983/en/
CONTACT: Leslie Licano, Beyond Fifteen Communications, Inc.
[email protected] | 949-733-8679 ext 101
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA NEVADA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY ENTERTAINMENT HARDWARE / GAMING
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/28/2021 12:58 / DISC: 09/28/2021 12:58
Copyright Business Wire 2021.